Starting, pivoting and scaling your business with Andrew Katzwinkel of Fomotravel #LDTV
Have you been thinking about scaling your business but have been stumped by the who, what, where and how?
Taking the leap of faith in business can be daunting. Making the commitment is the first step, and then everything else falls away and you are just left with passion and the outcome is always worth it
Power Hour today I chatt to Andrew Katzwinkel of FomoTravel - he’ll be sharing the story of how he got started, how to know when to pivot and how to think about scaling (who and when to hire, when is the right time for funding, and his tips on getting into programs like the Techstars Africa program).
In this episode we talk about:
- What is FomoTravel?
- When in doubt about your abilities
- Finding the learnings in the every day
- Taking the leap of faith, and being vulnerable
- Concierge MVP concept
- Building off feedback, the good and the bad
- Funding and Investors - how to go about this, and finding the compromise
- TechStars in South Africa
- B2B driving B2C solutions
- Building a team, expanding from a one-man show to a team!
Want more of the same? You're in luck! Subscribe to our Youtube channel here.
Question: How are you thinking about scaling your business? Have you taken that leap of faith?
Please do share your thoughts and questions with me and Andrew in the comments below. By asking new questions, new answers are found, so don't be shy!