The Power of Brand and Social Media with Shahar Ben Artzi and Or Lahat from Crumbs and Cream #LDTV
Creating a unique brand identity is very important. Spending time working on your brand identity can make or break your business, especially if you want to harness the power of social media!
Its not just about the number of followers, its about the engagement. We build our social media through a combination of user generated content and creative content.
Very excited to have hosted Shahar Ben Artzi and Or Lahat of Crumbs & Cream on power hour this week - talking about how they built their ice cream empire, following your passion, the power of brand and social media, and the importance of offering amazing service, every time!
In this episode we look at:
- How did Crumbs & Cream get started?
- How did you know this idea was the right idea to start
- What were some of the challenges when you started?
- Did you find any challenges starting a business in South Africa as a foreigner?
- The challenges of having an accent in business
- How did you find your brand?
- How did you establish yourself as a brand?
- Your customer is your number one
- Branching out into a franchise model
- Balancing family and work life
Want more of the same? You're in luck! Subscribe to our Youtube channel here.
Question: Have you defined you brand? Is your brand standing apart from others on social media?
Please do share your thoughts and questions with me and Shahar and Or in the comments below. By asking new questions, new answers are found, so don't be shy!