Is Your Personal Brand A Batman or A Robin? with Pride Maunatlala of Foschini #LDTV
Are you a Batman or a Robin? Are you representing your true, authentic brand and driving your purpose every day?
Nothing tests your sense of identity more than entrepreneurship, and we often spend so much timing working on how our business is communicated, that we lose sight of how we're developing our own, internal brand.
I'm honoured to sit down with Pride Maunatlala, Head of Marketing at TFG-The Foschini Group, entrepreneur, Future Females speaker, and soon-to-be author, who has been exploring the themes of identity and personal brand for the last decade. Thanks to Ka Pa Tee for the awesome venue, and tea!
In this episode we uncover:
- How to build and be comfortable in your authentic personal brand
- How to identify whether you're a Batman or Robin and what this means
- Navigate complex corporate environments while staying true to your brand
- How to find and live your purpose - to live in your WHY
- The benefits of writing your own autobiography
- Your 3 spices & 5 ingredients (the recipe for your unique personal brand!)
Want more of the same? You're in luck! Subscribe to our Youtube channel here.
And keep an eye out for Pride's book - we'll let you know here as soon as it's ready to read!
Question: Are you a Batman or Robin, and what is the single thing that has allowed you to most authentically live in your unique personal brand?
Please do share your thoughts and questions with me and Pride in the comments below. By asking new questions, new answers are found, so don't be shy!